Tampa, FL (July 22, 2008) —Major League Baseball (MLB) Umpires Bob Davidson, Andy Fletcher, Mike Reilly, and Alfonso Marquez visited pediatric patients at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital on July 22, 2008. The BLUE for Kids program captures the spirit of the Build-A-Bear Workshop in-store experience and brings it to the hospital.
- UMPS CARE Names All-Star College Scholarship Winner In Memory of MLB Umpire Eric Cooper
- Umpires Virtual Visit to Johns Hopkins a Huge Hit With Kids
- MLB Umpires Enjoy Rare Holiday At Home This Season – Father’s Day
- MLB Umpires Deliver Smiles To Kids Who Need Them Most
- Next at bat – Steaks & Stories IV – June 24th!