St. Louis, MO (August 6, 2014) —Major League Baseball (MLB) Umpires Gary Cederstrom, Lance Barksdale, and Mark Ripperger, visited pediatric patients at St. Louis Children's Hospital on August 6, 2014. The BLUE for Kids program captures the spirit of the Build-A-Bear Workshop in-store experience and brings it to the hospital.
- You don’t have to be a Major League Baseball Umpire to know #HelpingPeopleIsAnEasyCall – Bid on an Auction Item to Support That Mission
- UMPS CARE Charities 12th Annual Online Auction – Hosted on MLB.com – Is Open NOW! Get your bids in!
- MLB Umpires Deliver Smiles To Kids Undergoing Treatment at Children’s Hospital at Montefiore in NYC
- Volunteer Spotlight: Leslie Timmons & Kelly Tichenor Give Back To UMPS CARE Through All-Star Scholarship Program
- Steaks & Stories V: Kicking It Old School With Retired MLB Umpires Gary Darling, Jim Joyce, Steve Rippley and Dale Scott