St. Louis, MO (August 6, 2014) —Major League Baseball (MLB) Umpires Gary Cederstrom, Lance Barksdale, and Mark Ripperger, visited pediatric patients at St. Louis Children's Hospital on August 6, 2014. The BLUE for Kids program captures the spirit of the Build-A-Bear Workshop in-store experience and brings it to the hospital.
- UMPS CARE Charities Named 2021 Project Play Champion!
- Tee It Up With UMPS CARE At TWO Golf Tournaments – one outside of Washington, D.C. and one in Houston!
- Delivering All-Star Game Spirit And Smiles To Young Patients at Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Meet our UMPS CARE Charities Denver All-Star Team
- UMPS CARE Charities celebrates veterans, providing 86 tickets to participants in the Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy and their families over July 4th holiday