St. Louis, MO (August 6, 2014) —Major League Baseball (MLB) Umpires Gary Cederstrom, Lance Barksdale, and Mark Ripperger, visited pediatric patients at St. Louis Children's Hospital on August 6, 2014. The BLUE for Kids program captures the spirit of the Build-A-Bear Workshop in-store experience and brings it to the hospital.
- UMPS CARE Un-Classic – One Night Only With Joe Torre, Ron Gardenhire, John Hirschbeck & Gary Darling **JUST ANNOUNCED – Harold Reynolds to Moderate
- MLB Umpires Chris Segal and Nic Lentz take time out to play virtual baseball bingo with kids at Children’s National Hospital
- MLB Umpire Supervisor Larry Young Pens Children’s Book, “The Ump is A Grump,” with sales supporting UMPS CARE
- Delivering Build-A-Bears and smiles to kids who need them more now than ever
- Will you accept our #Coop56Challenge?