Bronx, NY (August 20, 2014) —Major League Baseball (MLB) Umpires Jerry Meals, Paul Emmel, Chris Conroy and Jordan Baker visited pediatric patients at The Children's Hospital at Montefiore on August 20, 2014. The BLUE for Kids program captures the spirit of the Build-A-Bear Workshop in-store experience and brings it to the hospital.
- UMPS CARE Names All-Star College Scholarship Winner In Memory of MLB Umpire Eric Cooper
- Umpires Virtual Visit to Johns Hopkins a Huge Hit With Kids
- MLB Umpires Enjoy Rare Holiday At Home This Season – Father’s Day
- MLB Umpires Deliver Smiles To Kids Who Need Them Most
- Next at bat – Steaks & Stories IV – June 24th!