Bronx, NY (August 20, 2014) —Major League Baseball (MLB) Umpires Jerry Meals, Paul Emmel, Chris Conroy and Jordan Baker visited pediatric patients at The Children's Hospital at Montefiore on August 20, 2014. The BLUE for Kids program captures the spirit of the Build-A-Bear Workshop in-store experience and brings it to the hospital.
- MLB Umpires deliver Build-A-Bears to kids undergoing hospital treatment in time for Opening Day!
- See the impact of our All-Star College Scholarship Program through the eyes of Katherine Atkins
- Special Zoom Chat With MLB Umpires Laz Diaz and Mark Carlson – Who Have Both Served Our Country On & Off The Field
- 2021 All-Star College Scholarship Application is Now Live
- UMPS CARE Un-Classic Is A Virtual Hit