Bronx, NY (August 20, 2014) —Major League Baseball (MLB) Umpires Jerry Meals, Paul Emmel, Chris Conroy and Jordan Baker visited pediatric patients at The Children's Hospital at Montefiore on August 20, 2014. The BLUE for Kids program captures the spirit of the Build-A-Bear Workshop in-store experience and brings it to the hospital.
- UMPS CARE Un-Classic – One Night Only With Joe Torre, Ron Gardenhire, John Hirschbeck & Gary Darling **JUST ANNOUNCED – Harold Reynolds to Moderate
- MLB Umpires Chris Segal and Nic Lentz take time out to play virtual baseball bingo with kids at Children’s National Hospital
- MLB Umpire Supervisor Larry Young Pens Children’s Book, “The Ump is A Grump,” with sales supporting UMPS CARE
- Delivering Build-A-Bears and smiles to kids who need them more now than ever
- Will you accept our #Coop56Challenge?